WIWA PHOENIX-11032 AIR ASSISTED AIRLESS SPRAY PUMP
Ideal for the Joinery and Metal Working Industries as well as for Spray Finishing Plasters and Renders etc, the WIWA PHOENIX series is a versatile, high-quality pump system for virtually all areas of application. Diverse performance levels and configurations provide for excellent coverage of small and large surfaces and a variety of shapes and edges. Suited for various application techniques for maximum versatility.
·1. Maintenance-free low-noise air motor.
· 2. Easy servicing due to small number of individual components.
· 3. No special tools necessary, wearing parts can be replaced everywhere and very fast.
· 4. Double acting pump with long, strong and fixed packings.
· 5. Longer life due to hard-chromed dual pistons, tungsten carbide valve seats and stainless steel balls.
· 6. Specially formulated lubricant prevents hardening of paint film onto fluid piston and also prolongs packing lifetime.
· 7. Hard chromed fluid piston, tungsten carbide ball seats and stainless steel ball valves provide excellent wear resistance.
· 8. Dual filter system (suction and high pressure filter) support continuous service.
· 9. Equipped with 1/2" air maintenance unit and can be used for multiple gun operations, depending on the tip sizes.
This model is the R/F TYP 72 32 W/O. For other Air Combi options please contact our office.
Airless pump packages are available please call for information.
Coatings & Sundries - £9.95 on orders up to 60 Lts. Free delivery on orders over 60Lts - UK Mainland Only (Selected postcodes)
Profiles for Cladding - £54 for profiles shipped without cladding. These are shipped inside a tube for protection during transit - UK Mainland Only
Cladding - £145.20 - £206.40 per pallet of 250 boards - UK Mainland Only.
Please Call 01623 634281 when placing orders for cladding as delivery charges vary.