- Material returns can only be made with prior authorization from Environmental Coatings (U.K.) Limited. We reserve the right to charge handling and restocking charges on all material returns at 25% of nett material value plus return transport. Non-stock items are non-returnable.
- Customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to, Environmental Coatings (U.K.) Limited, Unit 1, 45 Hermitage Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5HB or by telephone to 01623 634281 or by email to email@example.com
- Returns of unopened resalable items are accepted within 7 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase and delivery note.
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in paragraph (2) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Any goods made to customers' specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel or return, special colour matches are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
All standard (e.g. not colour mixed or tinted) paint items are returnable (by the customer at the customers expense) for a full refund of the original order value, if we are notified in writing within 7 days of purchase and the products are not damaged or soiled in anyway.
All paints or woodstains we have specifically tinted to a colour for you or any special order item are non-returnable or refundable.